About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Holidays From Zu Galeria!‏



This year has come and almost gone. It has been a very tough year for everyone. But we are all here, alive and making the best of it, and that is a blessing.
I extend my thanks to everyone that has touched my life, and to everyone that has supported my dream. I am blessed to have a very good family, and very good friends; and for that I am grateful!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season, and remember in these trying times, saying thanks and reaching out to those less fortunate should be done on a daily basis.

Happy Holidays!

Manny Lopez
Zu Galeria Fine Arts
This piece, an original acrylic by Mayra Abo

No comments: