About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday... feeling blessed!


As I wake up this Monday morning, and I turn the ever-present knobs and switches I discover the injustices of this just started day. I turn my face, I offer the other cheek, because I have come to the conclusion that ignoring someone or something is the best medicine in life. Aside from those small, petty injustices I am a blessed man. I am thankful to the Lord, to my guardian angels, to the dead, to my mother, who is a fighter, and a witch at that, for always keeping me sane and sound.

It is the start of a new week, the start of a new month, I have so much to do, and so much to think of, that I have no room to stop by and give thought to unpleasantness.

Just beware, because the fact that I am nice and sweet, does not make me stupid. I know what to do, and when to go to war!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: