About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Zu Galeria Welcomes Art Basel Miami Beach!


It is that time of the year again and Miami is like a beehive with all sorts of events for the week of Art Basel Miami Beach. There are so many events around town to chose from. Who can go to all of them? Impossible.
I can't commit to assisting any event. I have many things happening around me as well, but I will do my best to at least stroll quickly thru Art Basel and see what's happening?


Last night I went to the opening reception at the Freedom Tower of Dali : La Divina Comedia. The collection is breathtaking! The place was packed! Do not miss it! Check out the article published by Arturo Arias-Polo in El Nuevo Herald http://www.elnuevoherald.com/151/story/332067.html
This Friday, my gallery is proud to present another night of poetry with Cuban poet Reinaldo Garcia Ramos, who will be reading from his new book, El ánimo animal, published by the new Bluebird Editions.
Come spend a night of poetry, some wine and relax in our patio! At 8pm on Dec 5.

Saturday December 6th, I will be attending the Camillus House Ninth Annual Hope for All Ball, which this year one of my artists, Radames Potrony donated a special piece " Angel of Hope" which will be auctioned that night.
For more info check, http://www.camillus.org/

Saturday also Zu Galeria will be open from 10am to 4pm, for anyone wanting to pass by before heading to Art Basel. We are currently exhibiting Jardin del Amor by Carlos Artime, New Works by Emilio Fernandez, Jose Ramon Morales, Carlos Acostaneyra, Candida Rodriguez, and the colorful works of Leonardo Severo.


Pictured here, Esperanza Graveran at the Dali Exhibit.

No comments: