About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Friday, December 23, 2011

... Happy Holidays/Felices Fiestas........... Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad...



Dear Friends:

We are almost at the end of 2011, and this year it seems that December came too soon...
I wanted to send my very best to each and every one of you before it gets too complicated with all the celebrations, and the craziness...
This 2011 has been a very challenging year for myself, but it has also been a very rewarding year...
The Universe has taken from me many things this year, some irreplaceable, others not needed anymore in my life, but it has also awarded me with so much.
I have embraced everything with a lot of strength, dignity and much patience because I strongly believe that whatever happens is always for the best.
I wish that each and everyone of you have the most wonderful of holidays, and may this 2012 bring much needed peace not only around the world, but within ourselves too...

Many thanks for your presence in my life ...

----------------------------------------------------------


Queridos Amigos:

Estamos casi al final del 2011, y este año me parece que diciembre llegó demasiado rápido...
Les quería enviar mis felicitaciones antes de que se me hiciera difícil con todas las celebraciones y locura de la temporada.
Este 2011 ha sido un año muy desafiante para mí, pero también ha sido un año muy gratificante. El Universo me ha quitado muchas cosas este año; algunas irremplazables, y otras que ya no necesitaba más en mi vida, pero también me ha regalado mucho. He recibido todo con los brazos abiertos, con mucha fuerza, dignidad, y paciencia; porque tengo la certeza que lo que sucede siempre es para bien.
Les deseo que cada uno de ustedes tenga unas fiestas maravillosas y que el próximo 2012 traiga mucha paz, no solo en todo el mundo, también dentro de nosotros mismos...

Muchas gracias por estar presentes en mi vida...

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012!!!

Les desea,

Manny López
Project Zu

No comments: