About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A poem by Paul Celan...

(Photo takem from Under The Dome: Walks With Paul Celan Jean Daive)

                        O Little Root of a Dream


O little root of a dream 
you hold me here 
undermined by blood, 
no longer visible to anyone, 
property of death.

Curve a face
that there may be speech, of earth, 
of ardor, of
things with eyes, even
here, where you read me blind,

even 
here, 
where you 
refute me, 
to the letter.
 
Paul Celan 
(Translated by Heather McHugh and Nikolai Popov)
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul Celan en Silence (Suicidios Ejemplares)
http://silence-silencers.blogspot.com