About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nightmares, Shadows and IT.

Nightmares, Shadows and IT.

Had a terrible nightmare last night!
I dreamnt that I was at the movies with my good friend Hope. Might have been an english movie, maybe Maggie Smith was in it, don't recall. All of a sudden, this horrendous creature jumps out of the screen, and fell flat in her face like a giant jello. It was definately a she, although you could tell in another lifetime she was a man, in fact I could've even predicted he was a construction worker, or maybe worked at the docks, on the Waterfront. As my friend and I tried to make out who this person was, a shinning light hit the face, and we were able to make out the features of someone we taught we had known in the past, but were not sure. This terrible creature, who could not seem to get up from the floor, because of her gigantic proportions came dressed in a gold mink coat, feathers, and red gloves, mind you this was not New York, or London, it was 90 degrees outside in Coconut Grove, so she was a bit overdressed. We had an epiphany, and realized who it was? People that know her, can testify to her very bad taste when choosing an outfit, even her dearest, most closest of friends, Cruellita was always making jokes about her now famously ridiculous outfits. But it was not only her oufits that Cruellita discussed with everyone, and anyone that was willing to listen...
The stories about this character's sexual escapades were incredible....but maybe will go into it in another dream ... not now.... Back to the theater...

As she made her way up, she could barely see, her glasses had fallen off. Someone on the first row handed them to her, you know what they say, there's always a kind hand when one needs it the most... or something to that nature, Blanche would say. What a sight this creature was! Sorry, I can't really seem to say she or he when describing...IT, is a much better option. IT, seems like the most appropiate term for this unlikely character. She was carrying a fake Louis Vuitton bag, but if you asked, IT would probably say it was purchased at the new store in the Champs-Elysees, however one can spot the fake copies sold on Ebay a mile away. The so called purse looked as if IT was carrying this person. Impossible because of the size of this person, but because from inside this bag, tons and tons of items started popping out into the movie theater's floor. It was a sight! Hairspray, Rogaine (yes IT was loosing most of its hair), KY Jelly, tons and tons of bones (oh yes IT was a witch alright!), books and books (all in foreign languages, because IT felt that if someone saw this, then they would think IT was an intellectual) and God knows how much more... Intellectual, yes IT thought, that IT was an intellectual. Indeed! ... and had tried her hand at writing tons and tons of books, some shamelessly copied from other writers.

All of a sudden, The Brothers Karamazov, La historia me absolverá (oh yes! she had been a communist, in her early days as a low price call girl), and so on, fell to the floor. But what caught my attention was the separate bunch of books, all tied together with a red ribbon. IT had all the novels by a young pretty writer whom IT despised, and was constantly bad mouthing. The art of bad mouthing was something, or actually the only thing IT was good at, especially now when she could no longer sell her body. Nobody would even dare get close to this horrid blob.The reb ribbon made me crinch, as I knew that it had something to do with witchcraft, something IT was capable of, well IT was capable of anything, as long as it was causing harm to others.

My friend and I decided to get out as fast as possible, we did not want to have any eye contact with this evil, gigantic, and merciless creature. But as we started to walk away, I suddenly turned back, ran as fast as I could and stood there in fron of IT.  I remembered that my mother (mother always know best) had given me some ammonia to keep the evils spirits away, and without thinking of it, took it out of my bag and called out to IT and sprayed her big, leathery face with it............

Suddenly, I was awake, sweating galore, agitated, but a certain feeling of relief took a hold of me... I had vomited ... and was ready for a sequel....

to be continued....


(The story will continue someday when I am in the mood, or simply when the right time comes... because there is so much more to tell about IT... have tons and tons of information, from IT's closest confidants!
Stay tuned.....to my next nightmare)

No comments: