About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Saturday, July 9, 2011

.... saying thanks... and feeling blessed...


Photo by Elsa Roberto

... last night I slept like a baby... I took to bed with me Elena Iglesias's "Cuenta el Caracol"...which has become a sort of bible, a confidant of sorts... and this morning bright and early a friend woke me up, came with a beautiful orquid, and lit up this gray day... later, another special friend brought me lunch, and we ate happily, and talked poetry...

I am walking and breathing happily, even if dogs bark, even if jealousy tries to extend its dirty hand at me...
It will not happen!...

I am blessed, and extremely thankful for everything that God brings into my life...

I've had an incredible week... written plenty, all the love received from my family, and friends...my birthday was special with all the good wishes all of you showered on me... thanks! ... and thanks to all those special people that are part of my everyday life...


... and tonight, to top it off... I am going to the theatre with my Ele!... it can't get better than that...

Thanks... again...



No comments: