About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Zu Galeria Fine Arts!
















Dear Friends,

It is that time of the year again, and this year I wanted to share this poem by e. e. cummings which I like a lot.
Thanks for the support, and many blessings!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Manny Lopez


i thank you God for most this amazing...
by E. E. Cummings

i thank You God for most this amazing
day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes

(i who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday; this is the birth
day of life and love and wings: and of the gay great happening illimitably earth)

how should tasting touching hearing seeing
breathing any-lifted from the no
of all nothing-human merely being
doubt unimaginable You?

(now the ears of my ears awake and
now the eyes of my eyes are opened)

No comments: