About Me

Welcome to my blog! Sometimes, I write in Spanish, others in English, but basically this is my daily diary of sorts. Los invito a mi blog, que es como un diário de mis eventos y escritos que a veces son en español, y a veces en inglés...

Monday, November 30, 2009

New Works by Salvador Lorenzo!






Last november 6th, was the opening night for Historias para contar, 3 years later! new works by Carlos Acostaneyra, Salvador Lorenzo and Candida Rodriguez.

Salvador Lorenzo has been an exclusive artist these last 3 years that Zu Galeria has been operating. He is a multi-talented artist, one that I am extremely proud to represent.

This collection has been very well received, and many of the pieces have sold. If you have not stopped by to see them, do it today!

2 comments:

william Rios said...

sin dudas son muy frescas y alegres me guntan mucho....

Manny Lopez said...

Gracias Willy! Saludos, Manny